celticwoman
celticwoman asks:
Q:

being judged for being a teenager

I'm having trouble with adults judging me for being a teenager. They call teenagers stupid, dumb and lazy. Even my dad called me that. And i went into a store to read a book and a older man was glaring at me. I do not feel like older adults understand teenagers anymore. They just think teenagers are bad drivers, love to party and get drunk. I'm tired of people saying how bad teenagers are. I'm also tired of everyone thinking that i will steal when i enter a store
In Topics: Physical development

|
123456789G
123456789G writes:
well sucks for u

0
0
AndrewKingston
AndrewKings... writes:
Well not sure what to say to you but you can do it here with more of a good way.

0
0
4trees
4trees writes:
Just try to disprove them: show that you are not the stereotypical teenager. If someone's not convinced or its just a passing stranger, don't worry about it. You won't be a teenager forever and there's a lot of good things about being a teenager that make up for any judging.

0
0