jschaal
jschaal asks:
Q:

My kid is being bullied. The bully has gestured cutting of the throat, grabbed my kid and bent their wrist and said "I will destroy you"what do I do??

In Topics: School safety (not bullying), Bullying and teasing

|

It is great that you are reaching out to find some much needed help for your child. If this type of verbal abuse/bullying is happening at school, the administration needs to know. Physical threats should never be tolerated anywhere and the school should be able to take care of this immediately. If it isn't happening at school, then call 911 with the information you have on the children threatening your child.

Again, if this is happening at school, make sure your child understands the importance of reporting this to any adult within the school. Any teacher, administrator or employee within the school can help your child feel safe. If the threats continues at school, once again, report it to the police immediately. These are threats that no one should ever take lightly.

We hope this helps and if you have any further question, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-448-3000. We have crisis counselors available 24/7.

Good luck,
NS, counselor

2
0

RobertS2416
RobertS2416 writes:
contact your local police.

0
0
Kittycatkutie
Kittycatkutie writes:
The best choice I think you should do is tell the teachers and principle about the bullying so they can help you and your kid. And when you tell them, they could focus on your kid's or the bully's action. And do not use violence. If the bully won't stop report him/her with proof and he/she with be expelled from school.

0
0