WS1274
WS1274 asks:
Q:

Can my kids go to a different school district?

If I buy a house right on the border of township of  Washington (Julia Ct.) Can I send my kids to Ridgewood schools? If so what do I have to do (exp. pay extra tax etc)?
Whats actual difference between schools that rates 10 and 8?

Thanks!
W
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

graham
graham writes:
Hi w,

Usually you cannot send your kids to schools in another district, but you should call the district to see if there are any exceptions. You can find the school district information on their web site, under 'contacts':

http://www.ridgewood.k12.nj.us/

As for the ratings: schools that rate 10 scored better on standardized tests than those that rated an 8- but keep in mind that this number. The Education.com TestRating is a number (1-10) calculated by Education.com that provides an overview of a school's test performance for a given year, by comparing the school's state standardized test results to those of other schools in the same state. So 8 isn't exactly bad.

0
0