sdugan
sdugan asks:
Q:

What kind of free educational resources and software are available on the web?

I found out that MIT offers free OpenCourseWare.  What other free educational resources are available?
In Topics: School and Academics, My child's growth and development, Technology and my child

|

PatrickL

There's a tremendous amount of free resources and software on the web, from informational websites, to educational podcasts, learning simulations, assessments, open source software, etc.  The first step you would need to do is to identify exactly what you need (content area, grade level, instructional application, etc), then start your search from there. That should help you focus your question and find what is available that will be useful to you.

3
0

ilovechefwilliam
ilovechefwi... , Teacher, Caregiver writes:
Another thing to look into is a PLN (professional learning network) These are great places to ask these kind of questions.  I am very hooked on Plurk right now (much like Twitter, but better)  Whenever I have a question like this one, I plurk about it and get tons of answers.

3
0
DeviousDevin
DeviousDevin , Teacher writes:
Here are a few sites where you can read illustrated kids books online for FREE.

3
0
Anonymous