Azadehkm
Azadehkm asks:
Q:

How can I learn to speak English well? I'm 43 years old.

In Topics: Learning a second language

|

RosettaStone.com has one of  the best English language learning tool I have found. Good luck!
0
0

TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
An easy answer to your good question is - watch cartoons. English language cartoons use short sentences and show pictures. There's a good deal of research that shows watching cartoons is a very good way to learn a language at any age.
Another approach is to try to find your local Literacy Council. The Literacy Council often offer free English classes. Or punch into to google - "English classes for free" and the name of your town. There are also websites that connect people online for language study - you can find those on google too. I have two penpals that I've gotten through websites - my penpals write me in English and I write them in German. They're learning English and I'm learning German. I correct their English and they correct my German. People helping people.

0
0
Klain89
Klain89 writes:
I love learning English with http://www.bellsenglishonline.com/. . I have tried for year to learn English but feel that this is a much easier investment than the time and money I spent on ther courses. I go to Great Britain every year and am thankful to have finally found a course that is really going to make it possible for me to talk in English.

0
0
agnanyc
agnanyc writes:
Personally, I like to learn through apps. It makes fun, can be exercised everywhere and is easy to understand. I use this app : bit.ly/ImproveYourGrammarApp

0
0
Prakharleo
Prakharleo writes:
The easiest way is to make it your routine. You do not need grammar lessons. Just listen to english songs and watch movies dubbed in both your language and in english

0
0