Azadehkm
Azadehkm asks:
Q:

How can I learn to speak English well? I'm 43 years old.

In Topics: Learning a second language

|

RosettaStone.com has one of  the best English language learning tool I have found. Good luck!
0
0

TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
An easy answer to your good question is - watch cartoons. English language cartoons use short sentences and show pictures. There's a good deal of research that shows watching cartoons is a very good way to learn a language at any age.
Another approach is to try to find your local Literacy Council. The Literacy Council often offer free English classes. Or punch into to google - "English classes for free" and the name of your town. There are also websites that connect people online for language study - you can find those on google too. I have two penpals that I've gotten through websites - my penpals write me in English and I write them in German. They're learning English and I'm learning German. I correct their English and they correct my German. People helping people.

0
0