Azadehkm
Azadehkm asks:
Q:

How can I learn to speak English well? I'm 43 years old.

In Topics: Learning a second language

|

RosettaStone.com has one of  the best English language learning tool I have found. Good luck!
0
0

TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
An easy answer to your good question is - watch cartoons. English language cartoons use short sentences and show pictures. There's a good deal of research that shows watching cartoons is a very good way to learn a language at any age.
Another approach is to try to find your local Literacy Council. The Literacy Council often offer free English classes. Or punch into to google - "English classes for free" and the name of your town. There are also websites that connect people online for language study - you can find those on google too. I have two penpals that I've gotten through websites - my penpals write me in English and I write them in German. They're learning English and I'm learning German. I correct their English and they correct my German. People helping people.

0
0
Klain89
Klain89 writes:
I love learning English with http://www.bellsenglishonline.com/. . I have tried for year to learn English but feel that this is a much easier investment than the time and money I spent on ther courses. I go to Great Britain every year and am thankful to have finally found a course that is really going to make it possible for me to talk in English.

0
0
agnanyc
agnanyc writes:
Personally, I like to learn through apps. It makes fun, can be exercised everywhere and is easy to understand. I use this app : bit.ly/ImproveYourGrammarApp

0
0
Prakharleo
Prakharleo writes:
The easiest way is to make it your routine. You do not need grammar lessons. Just listen to english songs and watch movies dubbed in both your language and in english

0
0
Lisa18967
Lisa18967 writes:
Effortless English: Learn To Speak English Like A Native
 How to Speak so that People Want to Listen: Avoiding the 7 Deadly speaking habits and learn to speak with confidence
---The best, most direct way to convey your intelligence, expertise, professionalism, and personality to other people is through talking to them. But most people have no idea what they sound like. And even if they do, they don’t think they can change it. It’s the Way You Say It is a thorough, nuts-and-bolts guide to becoming aware and taking control of how you communicate with others.
---Are communication issues keeping you from presenting how awesome you are? As a consultant, I occasionally stumble over communication issues - aware that something is off, but not sure what's going on, much less what to do about it.

I'm choosy about quality when I go looking for help dealing with challenges: these ubiquitous lists of "the 10 best techniques for (fill in your challenge)" just don't cut it for me. I want the deeper psychology, stories, strategy, specific exercises for the habits I want to change... all of it.

In "It's The Way You Say It," you'll find out the exact habits of speech and self-comportment that reveal your level of confidence, how to move the location of where you create sound to become more compelling and approachable, what small talk is all about and how to participate (it's so simple once you understand!), and how to end a conversation when it's time. Much more: rambling, mumbling, too loud, to soft, cold and unapproachable, too friendly, annoying sound quality, high voice, even how you look when you talk!

I love this book! It changed my life and could change yours too if you have communication issues that get in your way AND you're willing to put in the work to develop new more effective habits.
-

0
0