Lydia asks:

What learning styles surveys with visual cues are available for Kindergarteners?

Hi, I teach Kindergarten. I want to differentiate more next year. I need a Learning Styles Survey that is appropriate for Kindergarten. I need one with visual cues for them to make. I saw one years ago, but cannot remember where or what company produced it. If anyone has any information about this please respond. I want to purchase one to have it ready for the new year.
In Topics: Learning styles and differences

KidAngel writes:
Hi Lydia,
I have a few sites bookmarked that I have used to test our younger students for learning styles. See if any of these sites are what you are seeking:
Take a look at the sites; I hope I have been helpful. Thank you for being such an invested teacher for your lucky students!

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation Team