VonVon
VonVon asks:
Q:

What is Liberty HS overall school rating compared to Deltona HS in the state of FL?

I'd like to know the educational differences between these two high schools. Where can i go for a response if you can't answer.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Public School

|

laurenf
laurenf writes:
I'm not sure which Liberty HS you're referring to. The first link is a list of Education.com's results when I searched for "Liberty high school Florida" in the "Find a School" area. The second link is to Education.com's school profile page about Deltona high school.

Objectively, you can compare the schools using their test scores - this data should be available both on Education.com's School Profile pages, as well as consumer third party rankings such as US News' High School Rankings Lists.

I'd also recommend going to both school's websites and seeing what you can learn there. Venturing to the school's district pages would also provide a high-level view of what the schools offer.

1
0