Plus asks:

I am looking for a life skills assessment we can use in the initial evaluation of our special needs students.

"I am the general director of [a school] and a clinical psychologist who runs a clinic in Mexico City, that its specialized in evaluation diagnosis and treatment for children and teenagers with learning disabilities, speech problems, ADHD, emotional and social problems. I am looking for a test that we can apply in the initial evaluation we make to our patients, that measures life skills. So I would really appreciate, all the information you can send me about life skills for kids and teenagers, like: if it's translated to Spanish, time of application, quantification and interpretation, the cost of the test, etc. So I thank you in advance for all your help and assistance."

Asked by Dr. Maria via email.  
In Topics: School and Academics, Outside the classroom, Learning issues and special needs

You may wish to contact the Psychological Corporation to see if they have available the materials that you are seeking.  Their website is as follows:

Louise Sattler, NCSP
Owner of Signing Families
Host of Learning and Laughter with Louise! on