Q:

I am looking for a life skills assessment we can use in the initial evaluation of our special needs students.

"I am the general director of [a school] and a clinical psychologist who runs a clinic in Mexico City, that its specialized in evaluation diagnosis and treatment for children and teenagers with learning disabilities, speech problems, ADHD, emotional and social problems. I am looking for a test that we can apply in the initial evaluation we make to our patients, that measures life skills. So I would really appreciate, all the information you can send me about life skills for kids and teenagers, like: if it's translated to Spanish, time of application, quantification and interpretation, the cost of the test, etc. So I thank you in advance for all your help and assistance."

Asked by Dr. Maria via email.  
In Topics: School and Academics, Outside the classroom, Learning issues and special needs

|

You may wish to contact the Psychological Corporation to see if they have available the materials that you are seeking.  Their website is as follows:
http://psychcorp.pearsonassessments.com/pai/ca/cahome.htm

Louise Sattler, NCSP
Owner of Signing Families
Host of Learning and Laughter with Louise! on Toginet.com

3
0
Anonymous