mswlcsw
mswlcsw asks:
Q:

List of Contributing Authors to Education.com and their respective highest academic degrees and in which discipline, e.g., social work, nursing, etc.

As a doctoral student working on a dissertation related to the effect of licensed clinical school social work psychotherapy in the classroom, in collaboration with teachers and parents, on student academic achievement on State-standardized NCLB tests, I would like to know the names, titles, academic credentials and disciplines represented by your contributing authors.

In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), My Relationship with my child's school, National education standards and No Child Left Behind

|

Education.com has a few types of articles: those written by staff, articles written by freelancers, and articles that have come out of partnerships with educational, health, and parenting organizations.

There is actually not any page on the site that lists the huge range of authors who have contributed to articles on the site. Rather, if there is a particular article you're interested in, you can scroll down to the bottom of the article to check out the author's bio.

Additionally, for reference articles, Education.com has partnerships with some of the best educational content providers in the world. The reference team edits and fact-checks all sponsored content pages before they ever hit the site. Only the most trusted and reputable information is allowed on Education.com. Our partnerships include prestigious organizations such as: New York University Child Study Center, Reading Is Fundamental (RIF), Duke University Talent Identification Program, National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), not to mention dozens of other non-profits, government agencies, and universities.

Sorry that there is no clear-cut answer to your question, but please let us know if you have questions about any particular author or organization. I'll do my best to help you find what you're looking for!

Thanks for your interest.

Alex
Community Team

0
1
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
working on a dissertation related to the effect of licensed clinical school social work psychotherapy in the classroom is really a good one you can perform well with collecting complete information. please try to follow the site like that i mentioned below.

0
0
valdezmadeline348
valdezmadel... writes:
I wish all the very best for our work, I know how it is difficult to write dissertation paper.the  main thing is student have to research a lot before going for it

0
0
Show me another question in this topic
Anonymous