Alexmom asks:

I live with someone but am not married, how do i fill out FAFSA

I have been living with someone, we are not married and he doesn't claim my son. My income is very low and he pays the bills, etc. The FAFSA doesn't have an option to check for un-married status. My sons fathers has passed quite some time ago. I don't want to fill out the application wrong so my question is, do I only put my information down and report single. Neither of us make much and he is not responsible for college costs.
In Topics: Financial planning for college
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely