debs785
debs785 asks:
Q:

Can we get all these lonely 12 year olds together?

My daughter is suffering in the same way as these other girls. I am so upset for her she keeps asking me what is wrong with her. She had a friend in primary and a new girl took over and she was left on her own the other girls just ignored her. I witnessed it when we all sat down and they all angled there chairs so they had there back to her. We had high hopes for secondary as a few girls were coming round to walk to school with her this was just to calm their nerves and now they have dropped her. In the lunch hall they keep seats for each other and expect her to move . Recently she stood  up to one of the girls and she turned the others against her she was so upset the girl did apologise because the teacher became involved but my daughter doesnt believe it was sincere and is so frustrated. In all other respects she loves school I need help before this changes. PS tried counselling it was useless.
In Topics: School and Academics, Bullying and teasing, Friendships and peer relationships

|
Anonymous