bro_pray
bro_pray asks:
Q:

I have lost interest in college

Well.I have four more credits to go to graduate and I have lost interest in school.It start two years ago when I took a bible studies teacher advice to change my major.I picked auto body with 18 months of auto tech. under my belt, He told me to switch to welding because the auto industry makes peanuts...well, I finished the trade for welding and as soon as I finished my last certification the ression kicked in...I said okay I'm go for my associates...well I'm four credits away from graduating and work at pizza being a delivery man I'm 34 and I have lost interest in college...should I withdraw to I get back focus or tough it thru..I haven't even looked at the books this seimester and if I don't do something I'm gonna fell

|
appu
appu , Student writes:
Hello !
as far as concern to your problem it is quite difficult also. because i think that u are not that much far from the credits, i think if you spend some time for your study i assure that u will deffinately be the graduate.
for this reason i think that u should rewise all the past year papers and the metirial so that u will get an idea how to prepare for the exam. after going through all this process u will also have to maintained your self confidence. ok i think u will understand what i wan to say you. best of luck for your exam.

thank you!

1
0
BigSis
BigSis writes:
Hi bro_pray,

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost interest in college. I know it might be hard to do but you are only four credits away- you can do it! I understand that it is tough to get through especially if you are trying to concentrate on other things like work, but graduating is a great feat to have under your belt. Try to think back on what made you excited to choose your major in the first place and you never know, it could reignite your passion. Good luck in whichever path you choose!

0
0