Anonymous
Q:

Lost interest and motivation to study.

You see... I'm currently studying in college for Logistics... When I first chose this path, many told me that its gonna be fun and most importantly, a course with alot of maths (i'm mathematically inclined).

But when i got to this course, to my very extreme horror, out of the 4 modules i took, only 1 is maths-based and the rest are theory based (memorising module).

Moreover, the theorized-modules are all in POWERPOINT format and makes it all the more harder to study.

For these past few days, i'm forcing myself to study and it just doesn't work. I'm sitting on my studying desk for 6 hours and i don't get anything into my head. But, the memorising subjects really disinterest me to study for it.

help...
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school

|

Sometimes we do encounter subjects that are much "dryer" and disappointing.  This  is where you can use your creative side of your brain to make it more fun and enjoyable. Try making your information in to a game or when you are studying for a test reverse the roles. You become the teacher and WRITE the test. This forces you to not only write out the information that is TRUE but also why other answers may not be correct. This techniques has proven very useful to many who I have suggested as a technique, including my own children!

0
0

hasharahha
hasharahha writes:
try finding a fun way to study and memorize it the stuuf may seem hard now but it will be easier later on

0
0