annonymous
annonymous asks:
Q:

I've lost interest in my studies.

m an engg student. i neva had interest and after a certain setback i completely lost it. i want to bt i jus cant bring myself to studies. i have failed in five semesters, i was more than average student till high school. i kill my time watchin dramas n net bt i jus cant bring myself to studies. my life is messed up and my future doomed. help me out
In Topics: Depression

|
Saradi
Saradi writes:
Think of some people who are popular and millionaire u think they all had a degree??? Wat ever u might do just realize ur talent and ur skills. i wont say hard work is the key to success but it sure leads to unlock ur inner talents and skills... first of all change ur habits if u think ur life is messed .. and change Ur environment if u think ur future is doomed... :) start simply change ur way of living style...

0
0
Ajendaro
Ajendaro writes:
The same is with me bro. I'm just wondering and trying my best to get out of it. One thing i would say that it's high time we should work on our 'real' interests.

0
0