EyeC-Datruth
EyeC-Datruth asks:
Q:

I love to write poetry and make music but im having serious writers block. Its been two long years ive had this problem. Should i just give it up?

Writing was in my soul! It was something that i loved and a great way to express myself. Now it just went all downhill. i guess its because i cant find the right words to say. Sometimes i feel trapped when i used to feel so free.
In Topics: Creative arts

|
kriyasharma
kriyasharma writes:
These things happen when you are either too tensed or you have lots of work pressure so firstly you start getting some time in spare for you only and then start doing meditation which will help you to get concentration . You take some very little objects ans start speaking on then by this your power to decorate the words while speaking will inhanced

0
0
judy_h
judy_h writes:
If it is something that you love and enjoy doing, I don't think you should give it up. Even the things that we are most passionate about might not always come naturally to us every single time we want it to. The beauty of poetry and writing is that finding the right words to say is all a part of the process. Hang in there and good luck!

0
0