Bestmom
Bestmom asks:
Q:

how can i look up ma childs grades with out going up to the school

In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s), My Relationship with my child's school

|

It is possible that your child's school has a secure website where you can access grades. Unfortunately, though, Education.com is not currently hosting grades for schools. I suggest contacting the school or school district directly to see if they offer grades online, and to get the website address (and login information) for accessing your daughter's grades. If located in the U.S., you can research the school and district's phone numbers via SchoolFinder: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

Good luck, and thanks for asking!

3
0
Bluebell2010
Bluebell2010 writes:
Ask the school if they do. My oldest child's middle school does. They gave me I user name and password. So I can go online and go the the schools web site and look at my child's grades any time. I can find what is missing and when it was due. I only works for middle school and up for grade for me. Grade school for my youngest just shows attendance.

8
0
iyana123456
iyana123456 writes:
by looking at power school

1
1
Bonnie.Johns
Bonnie.Johns writes:
I need to know what my daughters GPA is .

3
0
williamisthebest
williamisth... writes:
on the computer

3
0
dewone
dewone writes:
how CAN I LOOK IT UP NOT STUPID ANSWERS

0
3
Allaboutgoodgrades
Allaboutgoo... writes:
Go to schoolmax and have them login!!It sometime's helps!!!

2
0
etiram1
etiram1 writes:
My son was so sad today. He told me that he is not as good since he is being absent due to a cold. I check all his grades and looks like is good. He said his coach said that he will not be going to play football for two weeks since his grades are not good. What do I do or where do I check to see what's going on?  
He had an attitude with me, he is an excellent kid but today I was impressed due to his answers and attitude against me.

3
0
jillianbrown123
jillianbrow... writes:
Go to this website and sign up and then you can look up your child's grades or go to Goggle and this website will pull up and thanks for asking. Have a good and safe life.

2
0
RayNarayan
RayNarayan writes:
I think you can look up your child's grades by getting in touch personally with the school teacher. And if the school has any websites which provides online grades for parents to go through the child's progress, then it would be helpful for you as well.

2
0
mchp1100mouse
mchp1100mouse writes:
what are my childs grades

1
0
maessalih
maessalih , Student writes:
go to the website of you're child school and see the grades or you could just call the teacher and ask her

1
0
maessalih
maessalih , Student writes:

0
0
mr.naard
mr.naard writes:
stupid ugly b

0
0
is-hay
is-hay writes:
i need to do that to i don't no

0
0