Anonymous
Q:

What should I major in?

I am interested in creative things. I act, sing, and dance. I also like to write. I hate math of any kind, and I do not know how to read music very well, nor do I feel the need to. I want to do something that I will love, and the amount of money I will make is not an issue but it needs to be guaranteed, not a hit or miss.
In Topics: School and Academics, Getting ready for college

|

Houli

You are not the only student who has experienced a problem with mathematics in part because of the way your mind handles information.  In other words being a naturally creative, musical artist can sometimes cause frustration with mathematics.

I would not give up on mathematics as #1 you need mathematics to graduate from high school, and #2 having a mathematics proficiency will help you in all walks of life in your future.

Some people struggle with mathematics but keep focused on succeeding even though it is harder for you.  And remember, those who are naturally inclined to mathematics may struggle mightily with the musical side of learning.

Just keep working at mathematics- it will pay off in your future.

0
0