Dinny
Dinny asks:
Q:

How can I help my son acquire skills for the future?

my son is 19 years old and he does not have  matric and he is a slow learner. where can i take him to so that he can have a skills for the future. he just failed  Electrical engineering N1.
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs

|

I am not sure where you reside, but you may wish to go back to his high school and have a discussion with a guidance counselor about potential vocational programs, counseling or career surveys that would be available to a person your son's age in your area.

In the United States you may be able to find such services at local labor division offices.  Also, community colleges often have counseling and assessment professionals to help steer young adults in to a direction that matches their skills.

Louise Sattler, NCSP
School Psychologist

0
0

HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
It's never too late to turn the tables around. There are already a number of students who are taking up their electrical engineering degree online. Make sure that you motivate him all the time.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:

0
0