Looking for a medical assisting class for adults.

"Also am looking for a school that provides tuition assistance to G.E.D. holders & is not based on need."

Asked by Julie via email.
In Topics: Jobs/Careers, Physical Health
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hello, has a colleges directory that includes offerings at local community colleges in the U.S.: You might also search online for local adult schools in your area to learn more about their course offerings. I suggest contacting the schools directly to learn more about their financial aid options. Thanks for asking!

I hope you are able to achieve your educational and career goals.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely