nanayof3
nanayof3 asks:
Q:

Is there any medical problem with my boy that I didn't know or need to know?

My boy was a teachers problem since kinder  till now he is on 2nd grade. His grade is very good but his behavior .He can't stay set on his chair for 5 mins.w/o getting up. I asked his DR about it but says he is just extra active kinda child.he doesn't have any medical prob or anything except being always running or always not on his chair in his class.(teacher said) .pls help thanks
In Topics: Physical Health, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Sounds that you already discussed your son's hyperactivity with his doctor.  He sounds to be hyper, but if his high energy level does not interfere with his academic and/or social development and does not compromise his safety, there is nothing that needs to be done!  However, if you notice that your son stops progressing in school or has a difficult time completing homework on time, is very inattentive and that disturbs his daily activities, talk with his health care provider again.

1
0