samanthastogner
samanthasto... asks:
Q:

Am I missing something? I signed on to this site to be able to print homework for my daughter. Im not seeing an option for print

In Topics: Public School

|

Hi Samantha,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble printing. Just to be clear, we are not connected to any school so we do not offer homework specific to your child's school. However, if you are a homeschooling parent or a parent looking for supplemental materials to work on with your daughter, you've come to the right place!

You can print a worksheet by first clicking "View Worksheet" to download the worksheet as a PDF. Then, you can print by choosing the Print function how you normally would from your Internet Browser. You can also right click on the worksheet's image to save the worksheet on your computer, and then print it as you normally would any file.

To print an activity or article, you can use the grey on-screen "Print" button that appears in the top right of the content.

I hope this helps! Please email webmaster@education.com if you continue having trouble, so that our technical team can help you troubleshoot.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Alex

0
0