Foxster14
Foxster14 asks:
Q:

How to make my mom understand its time for me to have a girlfriend

I am fourteen and so is my girlfriend.my mom likes her but she says I'm too young but she treats me like an adult and how do it make her understand that I can have a limited relationship
In Topics: Teen issues

|

Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out today. You're right that it can be really frustrating when you want to date but your parents haven't given you their full permission. Trying to date behind your mom's back is stressful to do, that's for sure. It's great that you're trying to find a way to get onto the same page with your mom about your dating relationship.

For a lot of parents, when they are reserved about whether or not they want their children to date, it usually has a lot to do with their anxiety that you will do something you later regret (sex, etc.) or become so attached that it starts to overwhelm your life (saying that you love each other after dating for 2 weeks). You can help to calm your mom's fears by showing her how mature, responsible, emotionally controlled, and trustworthy you can be.

Check this out: http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/DiscoverIt/Articles/Pages/Howto.aspx

If you’re ever having issues that you feel like you need to talk about directly, don’t hesitate to call 1-800-448-3000 any time, 24 hours a day!  Boys Town Counselors are always available over the phone or online at www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

Boys Town Counselor Flanigan

0
1

nigger666
nigger666 writes:
record yourself fucking a girl show it to your mom and be like i beat the pussy up up up and walk away.

0
0