What does monthly plan mean?

Can I subscribe your site for only 2 months by a monthly plan?  Or, if I choose a monthly plan, is it automatically paid for one year by monthly payment?
In Topics: Back to school

judy_h writes:

Yes, you can subscribe to for simply two months. If you choose the Monthly Plan, you will be billed $4.99 each month. If you decide that you no longer want PLUS, you can turn your auto-renewal to "off" which means you will no longer be charged.

For the annual PLUS plan, we do charge the entirety of the fee ($47.88) up front (it comes out to be $3.99 per month). After paying that, you will not be charged again to gain unlimited access to workbooks and advanced features to create custom workbooks.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please contact our customer support team at

Community Team,