CpsNightmares
CpsNightmares asks:
Q:

Would someone please help me. My mother lied to cps and I'm having trouble getting my kids back. I need an attorney and can't afford one.

Please see my blog at www.CpsNightmares.blogspot.com and you can contact me there or at arizona74mom@live.com. I love my children. This is insane.
In Topics: Discipline and behavior challenges, Motherhood, Single parent families

|

We are sorry that you are in this difficult situation. It must be very hard to be separated from your children. We do not know the exact details to this situation but because your mother is involved, it must be very emotional and stressful.

Even if you don't agree with the way things were handled, the best way for to get your children back is to follow through with every step on the treatment plan CPS has given you. It does not mean that you are guilty in any way by doing what they ask you to do, but it will make a smoother transition and will give you more leverage in court.

Again we are sorry that you and your children are going through this very difficult time. We talk with parents every day who are struggling with many different issues. If you would like to speak with a counselor, please call or e-mail our Hotline. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Please let us know if we can help.

Cynthia, Crisis Counselor
1-800-448-3000
hotline@boystown.org
2
0

jeanetteH
jeanetteH , Student writes:
do you have a lawyer

2
0
Anonymous