hannie
hannie asks:
Q:

motivation needed in teaching?

is motivation needed in teaching?
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

It is my opinion that if a person is to enjoy and be successful at their employment then they need to be motivated.  As an instructor, I know that I owe it to my students and myself to be motivated and to do the best job I can.

Of course, this is my opinion and I will be interested to see what others share.

Owner of SigningFamilies.com

1
0

drgiggs
drgiggs writes:
Internally motivated TO teach?  Or, externally motivating students to learn?  I'd say the more of both the better...

1
0
khyoben
khyoben writes:
It makes the learner keen and enthusiastic, easy and phearent, parmanent and effective. Good motivation initiates and directs action in the desired channels.

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Dear as a teacher you want to motivate your self internal. But externally you are a guide too so you make always motivate your students with good skills . For example you can give writing motivation tips for that you can refer the site.

0
0
TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
Motivation is very helpful but teachers can foster motivation in students - if every teacher waited for their students to come to school already motivated, they'd be waiting a long time. I try to motivate my students with good lesson planning that intrigues them and helps them to be excited about what we're learning.

0
0