griffinsmom asks:

Moving to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area I need help finding a school with excellent special education program for my 11 year old son with CP.

My 11 year old son with CP.  He has a current IEP - orthopedic impairments.  Because he has no cognitive issues, he has been in a regular classroom but he has a full-time aide with him as he can not write.  I need help finding a place to live that would have an excellent special ed program.  He has spent the last 7 years at an outstanding school on every level.  I am wondering if we should live in KY, OH or IN.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Special education, Special needs
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

Bardessm writes:
We are in the Mason, Oh area (zip 45040 near Kings Island) and are very happy with the resources the have provided. My son is HFA (high functioning autism) and will be a senior this fall, and has been in all regular classes with aide support. I toured schools and interviewed principles before moving here 7 years ago.

Hope this helps!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely