griffinsmom
griffinsmom asks:
Q:

Moving to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area I need help finding a school with excellent special education program for my 11 year old son with CP.

My 11 year old son with CP.  He has a current IEP - orthopedic impairments.  Because he has no cognitive issues, he has been in a regular classroom but he has a full-time aide with him as he can not write.  I need help finding a place to live that would have an excellent special ed program.  He has spent the last 7 years at an outstanding school on every level.  I am wondering if we should live in KY, OH or IN.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Special education, Special needs

|

Bardessm
Bardessm writes:
We are in the Mason, Oh area (zip 45040 near Kings Island) and are very happy with the resources the have provided. My son is HFA (high functioning autism) and will be a senior this fall, and has been in all regular classes with aide support. I toured schools and interviewed principles before moving here 7 years ago.

0
0