Anonymous
Q:

We are moving from Norway to Florida. My daughter is turning 12 during the summer. What grade is normal for this age. In Norway she would be in 7th.

In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school

|
Lola_P
Lola_P writes:
7th grade would be the grade she would be in.

0
0
Hi, Congratulations on your move to Florida!

SchoolFinder is a resource you can use to find information for local schools and school districts for your new residence: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/ Do a search using your city, state and zip code to find local school districts. I suggest contacting the district to learn about enrollment policies, procedures and deadlines -- the earlier the better (even if you don't know the exact location of where you'll be living, but have an idea of which city)

I'm also including some additional information below you may also find helpful for this transition for your family. Good luck, and thanks for asking!

0
0