Anonymous
Q:

Which MUN (Model United Nations) should I register for?

I am a high school student, currently in the 11th grade, in Bangladesh. I would love to register for one of the MUN programs (like The Ivy League Model United Nations Conference) but I am unsure as to which to apply/register for? There are so many. And I am not certain as to which would be best for someone like me. And by the time I figure out, the deadlines are all going to be over! Can someone please help?
In Topics: Getting ready for college, Volunteering and citizenship

|

Allyn Anderson

Model United Nations conferences are a great academic activity! Unfortunately, I am not aware of the resources in your home area. However, I've attached a couple of web sites highlighting some of the upcoming activities in the United States. In addition, I've attached one site that details an upcoming conference in Bangladesh.

Participating in Model UN broadens a student's awareness of world issues greatly. Therefore, I would suggest that you find a conference in a geographic area that is in close proximity to your home, so you can spend time preparing and then participating.

1
0
Anonymous