Anonymous
Q:

i seriously nead help

hi my name is iianet i am 17 years old and i started workin when i was 15 years old an also went to school but i reapeted the 9th grade twise i hated school no matter how much i would try to do my best in school i just wasent good in math or many other subjects so i droprd out and dint bother to keap trying the fact that also because i started to like the money from my job but my mom wasent happy because she wannet me in school she thought that she can get in trouble but who knows i think that know that im 17 the state law cant realy do eneything can they? eney who a part of me wants to back to school but o feal like is its to late, whos goin to soportme with my neands if i go back my mom cant do it on her own its just me and her she has back problems i dont want her to work there sto many bills / pleace help
In Topics: GED programs, Children and stress

|

ZULEYMA
ZULEYMA writes:
Dear Friend

The facts here is that you need to get you GED or Diploma.. yes you may think that the money is good but with out a Diploma you will stay in the same place and not move ahead, two yes your mom can get in trouble because it a law to keep you kid in school before they turn 18...
I too had problem in school but I want my diploma so I got help, dont be scared to ask for help and you can still work while going to school, get a permission slip from the school and your mother can sign it. Don't let your fears keep you back... go for it and return to school.. even if just your GED.. to back and get ahead ... tiring is better then nothing...

0
0
Anonymous