spanky
spanky asks:
Q:

Need to enroll my teen daughter in summer school for one credit. She also needs some parenting classes.

my daughter is going to have a baby in nov. she needs to go to summer school to get one credit that is needed to graduate can she enroll at new features to get this credit and learn about have a baby .being a parent we do not have the money to put her thru a regular high school summer program if there is a way to enroll her there that would be great if not if you would please show us in witch way to go thank you. can she just enroll just for this  half on one class sand half in another
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Teen issues, Camp and summer enrichment

|

Houli

It is difficult to answer this question because every school and school system have their own set of guidelines and summer school admissions standards. I would strongly suggest you call the high school guidance counselor, ask him/her the question you have posed here, and see if that counselor can give you some advice.

It is great to have a parent helping their child during this difficult time!

0
0
Anonymous