Ms.Jeni
Ms.Jeni asks:
Q:

Is there a way to negotiate the DOB enrollment cut off date for kindergarten in Iowa?

My daughters DOB is 6 days after Iowa's last day enrollment date. I believe she should be accepted to enroll with the class graduating in 2024. I want to make this happen. Whom must I contact? Any helpful tips?
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, My Relationship with my child's school, State education standards

|

Have you contacted the school or district for your residence to see if they are willing to make an exception or enroll her despite the cut-off date? If you don't have the district or school's phone number handy, you may use SchoolFinder to research it: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

Below are some additional resources you may find helpful. Thank you for asking, and all the best to you on this special milestone in your daughter's education.

0
0