ican asks:

If I get nervous about going back to school, what does that mean?

I feel like i can't do it,  iam scared, i do not understand when i'am  reading. why?
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), Anxiety

I'm not sure how old you are and what type of school you are going back to, but I think you will be fine.  It sounds like the decision to return to school was yours.  So be proud of that.  If you are going back to school after a long absence, you're friends will be glad to see you again.  Either way, let others help you.  Don't be afraid to ask where to go, what you misses, or what has changed.  Look at it as an adventure.  You are going to meet new people, learn new things, and doing it for yourself.

On that first day back, wear your favorite outfit.  It might sound silly, but if you are wearing something you like, you will feel more confident.  Be pleasant and smile, others will return that behavior.  

Hope that helps to ease your nerves.

Barb K

lady_good writes:
anxiety,you will never go back,you will be scared of that place,you will not go near that school again unless they call or ask you to come and if you say no just say not interested

Show me another question in this topic