SYED
SYED asks:
Q:

Does NFA offers commerce to the students of 10th grade?

I just want to know that does Nfa provides commerce to the students of 10th grade. Actually i'm from Pakistan, & i have finished my 9th grade in Pakistan. When i reach my 9th grade my school offer me to choose science or commerce . I was really interested in commerce , so i choose commerce in my 9th grade , & i studied commerce{Business studies , economics & accounting} throughtout the whole year . Just tell me the answer of this question plus tell me what should I do?
In Topics: Choosing a school, Learning styles and differences, State education standards

|

Hi, I suggest contacting the NFA organization that you reference to learn more about what they provide.

Since you didn't indicate which "NFA" organization you meant, I did a quick search via Google and discovered that there are several organizations with the initials "NFA" that are related to commerce and finance (I wasn't able to quickly narrow specific to Pakistan). Additionally, the majority of visitors to JustAsk are focused on the U.S. education system, so unless you meant a U.S. organization with the initials NFA, it could be difficult for you to get a great answer here.

Thus, I suggest going directly to the NFA organization you meant for the most accurate answer to your question. Alternatively, consider adding more information to your question, including spelling out the name of the organization you meant (instead of using initials "NFA"). Also, are you asking if NFA offers classes in commerce, or provides scholarships to commerce students? Are you trying to study in the U.S. for 10th grade, continuing your focus on commerce?

Thanks for providing additional information or contacting NFA directly.

0
0
Anonymous