Anonymous asks:

How can someone obtain their HS transcripts, if the school closed, and ATI Career College I gave my only set lost them ?

I enrolled at ATI Career College, for an HVAC certificate, then decided to continue and get an AS or something THey needed my HS transcripts , I gave them to the office they said they did not accept that school? you would think they would returen them to me, since upon graduation the principal told my mom, keep this and if he goes to Miami Dade College, just present them. Now I have no transcripts. the school closed, the principal died, and what next??? CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANYTHING PLEASE. I need to start the HVAC union , but I need to continue my education there, without the transcripts they won't accept me.. Meanwhile ATI assured employment after graduation its been a year and nothing????
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



Jul 28, 2011
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Congratulations on continuing you education. It must be frustrating to have this obstacle.
If the high school was a public, accredited school, contact the school district or state education agency and ask for someone who can direct you to the appropriate person.
If the school was private, accredited high school, find out the affiliation (Association of Private Schools may be a good resource.
Find a teacher or staff person who worked at the school and see if he or she know who and where to request a transcript.  

Email me and I'll help you with more information about your school. (

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely