Anonymous
Q:

How can someone obtain their HS transcripts, if the school closed, and ATI Career College I gave my only set lost them ?

I enrolled at ATI Career College, for an HVAC certificate, then decided to continue and get an AS or something THey needed my HS transcripts , I gave them to the office they said they did not accept that school? you would think they would returen them to me, since upon graduation the principal told my mom, keep this and if he goes to Miami Dade College, just present them. Now I have no transcripts. the school closed, the principal died, and what next??? CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANYTHING PLEASE. I need to start the HVAC union , but I need to continue my education there, without the transcripts they won't accept me.. Meanwhile ATI assured employment after graduation its been a year and nothing????

|

Congratulations on continuing you education. It must be frustrating to have this obstacle.
Options:
If the high school was a public, accredited school, contact the school district or state education agency and ask for someone who can direct you to the appropriate person.
If the school was private, accredited high school, find out the affiliation (Association of Private Schools may be a good resource.
Find a teacher or staff person who worked at the school and see if he or she know who and where to request a transcript.  

Email me and I'll help you with more information about your school. (MeltonBrenda@msn.com)

0
0