CandyLMoses
CandyLMoses asks:
Q:

Are there any online education programs for pre-schoolers who are ready for school but not of age?

My 3 year old grandson is very bright, has a great vocabulary and wants to learn everything.  His dad and I think he is ready for school but income is an issue.
In Topics: Homeschooling, Preparing my child for preschool

|
usaxia87
usaxia87 writes:
try K12.com

0
0
pinknik
pinknik writes:
www.time4learning.com is a nice program, it has a complete program for preschoolers. It has complete curriculum from prek-8th grade. It's not too expensive, but I don't think it has a free trial.

www.abcmouse.com is a nice website too, and has a free trial I believe. It's for preschoolers and kindergarteners.

www.readingeggs.com is a great reading website, it has activities for preschoolers too. It has a free trial too :)

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Yes. There are available online school for kids who wants to study at an early age. You can try searching for e-learners. My niece started to attend school online when she was 3.

0
0
avidal
avidal writes:
Mcruffy is pretty inexpensive. You can purchase it at christian book distributors.

0
0
avidal
avidal writes:
I preschooled for free using progessive phonics,starfall,education.com,flashcards and manuscript paper.

0
0
tanyacherisien
tanyacheris... writes:
k12.com

0
0
ajmrer
ajmrer writes:
The beauty of online education is that one can access learn tools from everywhere. They can use them in the classroom, at the library, and at home as long as they have an internet connection. Additionally, the cost of online learning tools is affordable and more widely available as you only need to go online to gain access.

0
0
Anonymous