Gookers asks:

pain from sexual intercourse

--after my boyfriend fingers me i get a nagging pain by my (and inside my) ovaries, Fallopian tubes, endometrium, and uterus...though i don't know the exact spot (well name) where the pains at i do know its around that general area.......why is that??
--one time i even got dizzy and had to lay down:/
--i know this isn't normal but is it something serious that i should get checked out??
--please help asap i need/want to know so i can take care of this issue asap!! thank you!
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely