BlessedNGreatful30
BlessedNGre... asks:
Q:

How can I as a parent help another child who is getting beat up after school by a bully?

Okay, here is the situation: there is this child in my children's school and she's been getting beat up by another student. The little girl sneaks up on the other girl and hits the other girl from behind. Now the little girl who is being assaulted is fearful to tell her parent and the school because she fears something worst might happen to her by this other child who is assaulting her. How can I help this child out? I know the feeling of being bullied and assaulted (my own children went through it) so as a parent I would want to stand up, protect and help someone's child, if their parent has no clue on what's going on to their child. Also, can her parent press charges on the young lady who is doing the assaulting? Please, I need answers before it's too late and this young lady does something to herself or God forbid something extremely bad to her attacker. Thank you in advance.

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/topic/school-bullying-...

|

sarahjames1515
sarahjames1... writes:
I think that you could tell someone, like her parents or the cops!

1
0