Annette1214
Annette1214 asks:
Q:

How to tell parents about the State requirements?

I am currently offering a 3 hours program for children, which everybody love. Doing the right thing, I applied for a day care license, unfortunately was denied because of the small space I have. They learned that I am offering a 3 hours session to 5-8 children ages 2-4. The activities includes Free play-circle time-snack-writing activity/arts and craft for the 2 hours and a Kindermusik class(a separate business license). They said that I can do 2 hours of multi-activity to as many children as i can. so I'm wondering how will I cut the hours?  Also they mentioned that I can offer a single activity such as music class for an hour.

Technically, That's what I am doing. Please help me understand.. I'm a bit confused.
Thanks much appreciated.
In Topics: State education standards

|

Houli

The state you're in makes it difficult to respond to this question as each state has its own rules and regulations.  You need to make an appointment with state officials and discuss your situation in detail.

0
0

clsunshine
clsunshine writes:
You need to tell what state you are in.

0
0