RoseONeill
RoseONeill asks:
Q:

Did I (or am I) paying a fee to be a member?

Do I pay the same fee for workbooks as non-member?
Are the workbooks mailed to my home address?

|

rekong
rekong writes:
Hi Rose,

As a basic member, you have 10 free worksheet downloads per month. If you wish to purchase workbooks as a basic member, workbooks can be purchased at a cost of $4.99 per book.

If you were to upgrade to an Education.com PLUS subscription, the Monthly Plan ($4.99 per month) will give you unlimited worksheets and two workbook downloads per month.

For the PLUS Annual Plan ($3.99 per month, billed up front at $47.88), will give you unlimited worksheet and workbook downloads.

And to answer your second question, Education.com does not ship out and sell physical workbooks. All our materials are offered electronically, in PDF format which allows you to print and retrieve your purchased materials at your own convenience.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please direct them to webmaster@education.com

Best,
Reko
Community Team

0
0