ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... asks:
Q:

What should i do when people bring me down everyday and make me cry?

Every single day of my life in 7th grade ( Middle School) people come up to me and say " your ugly" straight to my face  or if they say i HATE you like everybody @ this school!!!!!!!!!!

|
Kurt.Psych
Kurt.Psych writes:
If you listen to what people say to you and let it effect you to the point where you're emotinally distressed then your in for a rough ride through life. You have to have the abillity to shut others out and if you really feel you cant handle it the talk to someone about it but foremost you cant be taking what people in the hallways say to you as the most important thing in the world. Trust me nothing they say to bring you down matters. It sounds a little brash but you just got to toughen up, or else your just gonna live life afraid of judgement which will equal failure.

4
1
cgutierrez0320
cgutierrez0... writes:
It's not going to be easy but you should tell a teacher or counselor.  There are also anonymous hotlines that you can call if it's making you feel really bad. They maybe able to help you. These people that are telling you this stuff are just extremely unhappy in their lives and they have been bullied before. Dont' turn to hate and anger to get back at them. It may make you feel good at first but in the long run it won't. Dont' feel like you are the only one out there that has been bullied. You are not alone my friend:( Stay strong. Get some outside resources to help you. Write about your feelings in a private journal. Stay positive. Ill be thinking of you...

2
0
christinasutula
christinasu... writes:
u have to believe in yourself

3
0
morgan1894
morgan1894 writes:
Im so sorry to hear that kids these days are so mean! =( i am in high school and its hard to deal with! I would tell me teacher,parents, to make this stop! =(

2
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
what you need to do is be strong...know they are insecure about themselves and think it makes them happier if they bring you down. I don't get why people are so mean but you are special and no nobody hates you! do not for the life of you let these people get to you! they are trying to get to you and if you show them they can get to you then they will only bully and be mean to you more. I wish i could help even more and knock some sense into these jerks! Be strong, be proud, be happy and be smart! block them out and you need to talk to adults immediately! if one does nothing about the situation go to another and another till one adult does something! you deserve respect like any other human being and should be treated kindly! know you are not alone and others feel for you! i hope this helped and stay strong!

1
0
Laura_J
Laura_J writes:
How disgraceful of them and there parents to allow such a thing to continue. Babies are a gift from God Your are his child. you belong here. If people are not for you they are against you.Tell as many people as you can. Schools have a Bully free zones If not start one up yourself, You can help other classmates too. Don't empower them to get away with it.  We are not born to hate, it is taught Tell your mom and all the teachers. Your crying out for help. I hope this was helpful. You have the rest of your life ahead of you Those people don't count. It is not your fault. They are damaged goods and out of control.Life is a gift,Your awesome! There is power in numbers...........................

0
0
BettySoto
BettySoto writes:
first of all, there is a force much greater than those demons that torture you. I dont want to get all godly and stuff but babygirl you might want to consider attending a powerful church where real things happen in the supernatural.  what about the adults in your surroundings? Are they of no help? Second of all change ur user name... to something.. ilovemenomatterwhohatesthemselves..the reality is that people bully others because they hate themselves... never become like them..Someone out there loves u unconditionally. stay strong. If ur into reading scriptures. Read ephesians 6:10-20. its like a magic spell in a good way. please let me know... signed, sincerely concerned...

0
0
johmarti
johmarti writes:
Young Lady, Many times we allow other's oppinions to affect us.

It is difficult to listen and feel the great distaste of poor attitutes coming from others. Yet, is not impossible to change the situation when you use your freedom of choice. When we react to what is said, we are giving our power to choose away to others.

I never encourage hate "exchange". Those who insult  are just insecure individuals, who cannot see farther than their own reflection in others.

I encourage you to shine with your uniqueness. Always walk with head up high. That light, that power, that something special inside you emanates outwards. Look for it deep inside your heart. Once you find it, you'll see how this new found uniqueness will attract others that are as special as you.

0
0
ayman39
ayman39 writes:
simply ignore the bad people and be confident of ur self and moreover everyone is evaluated by his work not by his outer shape

0
0
motlatsi
motlatsi writes:
you are also ugly and not everybody hates me.

0
2
Kboyce
Kboyce writes:
Think about this: Think about what kind of person enjoys making someone else sad. Nevermind whether this person has friends who like them. Someone who enjoys makng someone else feel like crap. Who does that? I mean seriously, what kind of a person looks at someone and says to themselves "I'm going to go over there and be a total d*** to that person" ? THIS is the type of person you are dealing with. This person thinks they are what they are accusing you of being. They have figured out, though, that if they distract the crowd, the people  won't notice what's wrong with them. They are terrified someone will find them out. If they can keep the heat on you, no one's putting heat on them. That's the idea anyway. Every day is terrifying because they're deperately trying to make sure everyone knows how cool they are, because oh my god what if peoplestop thinking I'm cool?

I'm completely serious, love, the people who are messing with you are the miserable ones. Think about how awful it must be to be that person. I mean, seriously. OK, so they seem to be more popular. But they are friends with people who will absolutely DROP them in a hot second if they don't do what they're 'supposed' to. NONE of the people who are screwing with you have real friends, and NONE of them are as confident as they appear. In fact, it's the exact opposite; they are terrified of exposure.

So the next time one of these crappy people comes up and says something crappy, remind yourself who it is saying these things. An insecure turd who LIKES HURTING PEOPLE. And then consider whether you're going to even take someone like that seriously. So a d****bag cslled you ugly. So?  That person's a d****bag who hurts people's feelings for fun. Say this to yourself (feel free to say any of it out loud):
"Whatever, dude, thanks for letting me know. I hope that gave your life some meaning. So glad I was the reason you got out of bed this morning, so you could come and say that to me. You're a credit to humanity. Good job making the world a better place. Your BoyScout badge is in the mail. Hey, there's more good deeds to be done: there's a kid with crutches; why don't you trip him? D**k."

0
0
MeaganZubkoff
MeaganZubkoff writes:
I have been there before! I know how it feels to be teased and it is no fun! You have to remind yourself that 7th grade will pass and hopefully some of those bullies will grow up a little and leave you alone. You should always have someone to talk to that can help you, someone with some influence on how you are being treated. I hope that you feel like you can talk to an adult in the school, no one should feel like they hate themselves. No person should have the power to make you cry; I understand though that sometimes you aren't as strong as you would like to be. Hang in there, focus on school and doing well. I am sorry that you are being bullied. I hope you believe me that you will be ok!

1
0
MelissaDoesNotBully
MelissaDoes... , Student writes:
I'm going in 8Th grade now guess what i think I'm ugly allot cause i cant get a guy but i realised that u don't need a guy to make u happy and that you have friends their to make you happy. now I'm just going to get to the point i think that just be your self and tell them if you don't like me for who i am then your hurting yourself cause u don't like yourself for who you are and plus kids tease others just cause they don't have a good life or they don't realize that they cant judge someone unless its them their talking about cause i see this girl get hurt by people at school all the time she ignores them i do to plus a have dyslexia and I hate how I look i cant read that good and i feel like i suck but i realized that all i can do is say you no what stop this stop being a jerk if your going to be this way that's probably why you don't have friends or you hang with the wrong people and i like who i am and their is nothing that will change my mind. if you are good at something don't let Ur self down keep doing it like i like singing it gets my mind off of things also poems or writings wright in a journal how u feel okay.

0
0
MelissaDoesNotBully
MelissaDoes... , Student writes:

0
0
MelissaDoesNotBully
MelissaDoes... , Student writes:

1
0
heymylovelys
heymylovelys writes:
hii i dealt and go through this bullying thing i know how you feel
but so you boost your self esteem say to yourself everyday
i am worth i am here for a reason.
then the next time someone says something nasty to you say while smiling i don't care after awhile of doing that it'll all stop because they'd know it doesn't bother you as much as it once did

0
0
EricaHeys
EricaHeys writes:
To be honest that is horrible... But if you would understand my story, I have been bullied ever since the 2nd and i am now going into 11th grade and even though some people had stop... I am not going to give up on this... My goal is to stop this i know that a lot of people tried to stop it but it didnt work and I am hoping that i can get every single person that had been bullied in their life to tell their story across the world... Because I believe that if every single person on the whole entire earth tried and make a effort that we can actually make a difference and i hope i can be the one to stop it... And to be honest you should never hate yourself because one day you those people are going to tell you that they are sorry about what they said in middle school.... I am sorry that I am late on this... Just signed up today but the next they say something to you like that just say "you just jealous that i am prettier than you"

0
0
real-Aaron
real-Aaron writes:
you just stand up to them and say god is good to me but im not going to let you bully me

0
0
khaliah24
khaliah24 writes:
Talk to your parents about how you feel. You are beautiful and Unique. 7th grade peers are not always nice. Continue to strive for good grades and ignore those comments. In God's eyes you are beautiful and loved. Don't let kids that are insecure themselves upset you and bring you down. When they say "you're ugly" say "no im beautiful" and when they say "I hate you", say "that's to bad because I love me." Their opinion does not matter. Only thing that matters is you loving yourself and keep your head in your books and succeed. Dont cry because none of the things they say are true. Most of the bullies I knew growing up are not successful people. Stay sweet one day the mean things that people say will not bother you because you will realize how wonderful you are on the inside and out.

0
0