karlakirkpa... asks:

I see that a person can join for a fee, but what is made available for those who pay that is not available to those who do not?

I am a 4th/5th grade teacher in a public school and I am always looking for good resources. I am wondering what are the advantages of joining as opposed to using the free worksheets?
In Topics: Public School

Hi karla,

Thanks for getting in touch with Education.com. Many of the resources on our site are available for free, but we do offer Premium Workbooks (themed collections of curriculum-based worksheets) and an Education.com Plus membership (which gives members unlimited access to all of our Premium Workbooks) for a fee. I'm including both links in the "Resources" section below so you can browse and learn more about the features.

Hope this helps! If you have additional questions about any of Education.com's offerings, please contact our customer support team at webmaster@education.com, and I'd be happy to help you further.

Community Team