caja
caja asks:
Q:

Where does a person who studies communication and language arts in the university work?

In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

There are many professions that a person can pursue after earning a communication or language arts degree. For example, I majored in community studies and journalism. Professions I've had include: journalist and newspaper editor, publicist/PR director, marketing communications manager, communications consultant, online community manager, and social media marketer. I know others with a communications degree who went on to work in human resources, or who taught English as a Foreign Language (traveling the world to do so!). Some went to work for ad agencies, or for non-profits and corporations that needed employees with strong communications skills. Others earned an undergraduate degree in communications, and then pursued graduate degrees in business, psychology, or law. I suggest meeting with a college or career counselor to discuss this further, and plan your studies accordingly. Thanks for asking!

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Those who are inclined more on communication or those who took up an english degree can find many careers that will work best for them. They could either end up teaching or being involved in mass media.

0
0
Naveen_K
Naveen_K , Teacher writes:
A person who has done his degree in communication can best fit in PR (Public Relations), I am saying this because I have done a research project on career in different countries, if you are interested in PR jobs visit this link!

0
0
Adsisjerer
Adsisjerer writes:
The journalism is one of the best way for expressing the feeling and emotions to the another person. The educational journals is also same. If the person can provide their knowledge about the particular topic in their journals. If journals as given brief and broad way to explaining their knowledge to the students. The online journalism courses and programs can be available for the students and interested persons.

0
0