kakie
kakie asks:
Q:

persons with learning disabilities (tutoring)

IS their extra help for adults who would like to further their education but has difficulty with focusing or give up when it becomes hard.
In Topics: Learning disabilities

|

Hello Kakie and thank you for asking this important question regarding adult learning.  Yes, there is extra help for adults who have difficulty focusing.

I would start by reading the section of the CHADD website I have listed below. CHADD is an organization that helps people with Attention Deficit Disorder (including adults) by providing information, support networks (on-line and area meetings) and current research information.  It is possible that you may have an attending disorder.  However, only medical personnel should determine if this is indeed the case which is why you should consult with your doctor.    

If you do have an attending disorder then professionals can help guide you as to the correct treatment and support for you. Adult attending disorders are no uncommon.  You can succeed and I commend you for furthering your education as an adult student!

Louise Sattler, NCSP
Owner of Signing Families
http://www.SigningFamilies.com

0
0

kakie
kakie writes:
knowing that practice makes perfect and be determined but ask for and except extra help

0
0
Lindas
Lindas writes:
A Phychitrist can prescribe a medication that can help them focus but there are many schools out there that can assist people with learning disabilities I just graduated from one that had several people with all sorts of disabilities learning and other wise I don't Know where you live but i live in San Antonio Texas and went to Career Point college they work at your pace not there's

0
0