EJOberkirsch
EJOberkirsch asks:
Q:

Is there a place to see what worksheets I've downloaded in each month?

|
rekong
rekong writes:

You can view how many worksheet downloads you have left in the white circle right next to where the webpage says "Hi, EJOberkirsh".

Here's a visual example: http://i.imgur.com/JZJT7XH.jpg

I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any further questions.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

2
2
EJOberkirsch
EJOberkirsch writes:
No, what I meant was is there a place to see which ones I've already downloaded...not how many.  I was at 3 left, now I'm at 2 left and I don't remember what I downloaded and can't find it on my computer...

0
0
rekong
rekong writes:
Unfortunately, Education.com does not have a history log of what you have downloaded in the past.

To prevent this confusion in the future, I would suggest saving worksheets onto your computer as you download them.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

0
0
HaileyO
HaileyO writes:
Reko,  your first comment was all you needed to say.  To your second comment I can only say,  ...Duh? ya' think?
(did you read the last 7 words of my post...?)  Might I suggest you don't talk down to people - it's rude and really bad customer service...just to avoid confusion in the future.

2
2
rekong
rekong writes:
Hi Hailey and EJOberkirsch ,

I'm terribly sorry for how I came off. I meant no disrespect by my comment, and I apologize if it came off that way.

I would like to clarify what I meant with my suggestion- I did read the entirety of your post, regarding that you can't find the files you downloaded- and I should have been more clear at that.

When clicking on "Get this worksheet" on our downloads page, most internet browsers don't actually download the worksheet onto your computer- it only opens the PDF temporarily in the browser, and once you close it, it disappears entirely. I assume this may be the probable cause with your difficulty finding them on your computer.

Hence, I would suggest manually saving the worksheet on your computer by clicking on File > Save As to a specific folder to avoid this confusing situation in the future.

Once again, I would like to apologize for my mishandling of this situation and I hope this can clear things up.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

0
1
HaileyO
HaileyO writes:
Since I refer to only 1 download that I couldn't find, I assumed (and we all know what that does...) that I did find the previous 7 that I downloaded and therefore understand the concept of saving the pdf that appears on screen when downloaded.  
Apology accepted - I wasn't as clear as I should have been either.  
But apologies are generally more effective when left as an apology and not countered by an explanation of why you were actually right, just misunderstood.

0
1