nanawiz
nanawiz asks:
Q:

Do you Plan on showing the "Presidents Education address to Schools" on Sept. 8th?

In Topics: Worldwide education issues

|
Hi Nanawiz,

If you meant your question for a particular school (and if that school is located in the United States), you can research its contact information in SchoolFinder: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

If instead, you were asking teachers and school administrators in the Education.com community, you came to the right place. While the majority of Education.com members are parents, there are some teachers and administrators on the site as well, so perhaps one or more will respond to your question.

0
0
ilovechefwilliam
ilovechefwi... , Teacher, Caregiver writes:
Our school district has chosen to record and show it the next day.  I do have to say, though, that I think the idea behind all of the controversary is CRAZY!  This is the President we are talking about.  We have talked about the President in the classroom for the last 4 years, why is this any different?  I think that we are showing students that we do not need to listen to authority with all of this.

2
0
Hi Nanawiz,

I want to let you know that a transcript and video of the speech is now available on Education.com. Link below.

1
0