Rizi
Rizi asks:
Q:

Plz help me how to control the anger and crying of my 3 years old boy and make him cool n calm

I am rizwana my boy is 3 years old everything was fine then everything changed. I had good job and my husband was also fine but when my job finished my inlwas and husband all changed my kid had love from both till age of 15 months then his father left us and me n my kid start living with my parents there was no other option my kid was healthy and strong but now he is weak n coward he annoy me in eating and all the time cring and weeping, i started job to fulfill his expenses and put him in nearby school now he dnt see me all day , half day he spend in school and hafl day with his paternal grandmother n father, he is 3 yrs old now but since the day this routine started he is changed all time he say bad words to everyone at home n school as well hit me n others throw things dnt know what i do i beat him make him afraid but he has bcome stubbern
In Topics: My gifted child

|
Teboua
Teboua writes:
I'm really sorry for what happened to you and your child, anyway I was just thinking that maybe I could contribute anything for you to help you. So concerning your matter, I think that always happened when children missed something especially from their parents, and one of those was love. I mean children need their parents to be with them every time as they grow up older. So I think your child need that too and as a mother you must always there for him, not even a single hour or minute. And at the mean time your child will missed you and always want to make you happy

0
0
Rizi
Rizi writes:
I can not give him time i go on job whcih is too low salary to meet his all expenses and come back in evening, only one or two hrs before he sleep in that time i had to make him eat somthing  also home work get from school
soemtime i harsh on him n sometime tears poured in my eyes i had no option what to do
me n my kid is passing through very hard time listen everyone no indepencey to have our own home
if someone want to do anything for me plz find a good job so i can have my own house n me n my baby may have independency to live happy life
if some one wants to help me i can send my cv as well  contact me directly on rizwana_ali@inbox.com

0
0