komal07
komal07 asks:
Q:

potty training tantrum

i have a 3 yr old girl who i been trying to train for 5 months she did good  for a month then she had accidents which was ok until she starting having tantrum evrytime i took her to the bathroom. she'll cry until i took her off then she do number 2 in her pull ups i dont know what to do?
Is not just 1 time thing she does it alot i talk to her about how shes a big girl no more diapers pls someone help me
In Topics: Potty Training

|

jritchie
jritchie writes:

Thank you for question. I understand potty training is a difficult time and each child handles it in a different way. While I can't offer you specific advice I would say that a good place to begin your research is to look at our potty training information center which has a great deal of information written by experts in the field. I included a link to the information center below. Best of luck to you and your daughter.

0
0