pameladavis
pameladavis asks:
Q:

praxis exam for teaching elementary in pa

my daughter wants to go to college in florida and get a teaching degree in elementary ed, but she wants to teach in pa, will she be ready to pass the pa praxis test if she attends a college in florida
In Topics: State education standards

|

Good question.  

Florida has some good colleges and universities with wonderful teaching programs.  

Preparing for a test will be up to your daughter.  There is plenty of test prep materials out there.  And who knows, she may change her mind all together about where she wants to teach at the end of her four years.  

I'm sure with your guidance and support, your daughter is going to do just fine.

Barb K
http://LessonPop.com

0
0

pigtoria
pigtoria writes:
Hi Pameladavis......

The Praxis is a standardize test similar to the GRE and GMAT.  Hence, despite where your daughter receive her education, it does not affect her abilities or qualifications in taking the Praxis exam.

I've included two links below.  The first link is a FAQ about the Praxis exam.  The second is a study guide for the Praxis I exam.

Vicki

0
0