agrandparent
agrandparent asks:
Q:

pre-k I am looking for a preschool for my 4yr old.

Is there a pre-k program for 4 yr. olds? My grand daughter is 4 and really wants to start school.
In Topics: Choosing a preschool

|
mattaesha
mattaesha writes:
Hi Dear, a nursery program is generally suitable for children in the age group between 2.5 to 3.5 years. After that is Kindergarten Junior and Senior. Age group 3.5 years - 4.5 years and 4.5 - 5.5 years respectively. But still you can get in touch with EuroKids International and enquire if they accept children of 4years for their pre-k program.

1
0
ghark
ghark writes:
I would highly Recommend the Learning Experience of Edison, 2650 Woodbridge Ave, Edison, NJ 08837-
We Absolutely love this school,  The way they teach our Child is amazing. But that isn't a shock to us, when we 1st began looking for day care faculties we toured here, (it was out of our price range at the time) but we were so impressed we recommend people to them all the time anyway. Then once we had a bad experience at another provider, we gave in and said it was worth every cent of our child's future. We couldn't be happier with that decision, likewise our daughter absolutely loves it there, She is always talking about what Miss Bianca is teaching her when she comes home. She waves to her school ever day we pass it even on weekend, and is always saying she never wants to go back to her old school, she loves and thanks us for switching her into the new school- she says she knows we lover her because we switched her to TLE of Edison.   Thank you for all your help TLE in helping us teach our daughter.  I will continue to recommend them to everyone, the whole staff truly does cause about the building blocks we are setting as a foundation for our daughter to succeed in life. Their Security, technology and Curriculum are head and shoulders above the rest.  Their #1 priority is our children's learning foundation. Go take a tour I believe you will not be disappointed.

0
0