shewolf
shewolf asks:
Q:

Can someone get pregnant without doing anything?

I'm 16 and have been nauseous in the morning,my stomach has been getting bigger like the other pregnant girls,i've been eating more and very emotional,my back hurts and i can barley bend down.I've been getting my period but it's yellowish and just spotting.I haven't done anything but i don't know what is wrong with me;can i be pregnant or is it something else?
In Topics: Physical Health, Teen sexuality and dating

|

Dear Shewolf:

I would urge you to be examined by a physician.  Find your pediatrician, speak to your parents, and/or your school nurse about your concerns. They are important.

5
0

Hi, It's really important that you talk to a trustworthy adult (your parent, teacher and/or doctor) about your question and health symptoms. No one in an online community is capable of giving you good advice without speaking to you in person, and only a doctor who examines you in person can diagnose and treat any health issues you may be having.

It's great that you're looking for help, and I urge you to talk to a health professional and your parent(s) as soon as possible so that you can get the help you need.

2
0
New'New
New'New , Student writes:
You need to go to the doctor!!!!!!! That might be very serious!

2
0
Anonymous